Cargo services in China and related tips
“Cargo” has different definitions but among Iranian merchants and traders, transportation of goods is called “cargo”. In China, like Iran it is defined as transportation of merchants’ goods. “Cargo” is usually used for shipments which are transported through air or sea ways for commercial purposes. Goods are, sometimes, transported through railway but this method is less common.
In most cases, cargos consist of boxes or containers filled with materials and products which are transported from one company to another. However, person-to-person transport also accounts for a significant portion of global transport.
Cargo services in China
To have system to make sure whether a shipment is exactly what you have ordered, is one of the main considerations when it comes to cargo in China. This is especially important for international shipments, because shipping costs can be high and the time taken to return an undesirable products is often excessive. Most businesses use the services provided by cargo companies in China in order to avoid such problems.
Using Iranian cargo services in China can help traders to do their international business as quickly as possible and save money and time. Here are some of China cargo services:
- Importing goods, purchasing your products, shipping and clearance, cargo services in most cities in China.
- Finding major sources, manufacturers and wholesalers in China and contracting with them.
- Cargo in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Yiwu, Shanghai, Beijing and Ningbo.
- Receiving and inspection of your purchased goods before sending them to Iran.
- The availability of a Persian interpreter who is also familiar with Chinese business laws when visiting exhibitions, factories and when negotiating and concluding a contract with the seller.
- Warehousing, packing and shipping services in the form of retail cargo and full container load to Iran and Dubai.
- Providing airway transportation for cargos from China to Iran.
- Inspections of goods in China and issuance of relevant certificates.
- Airway transportation and cargo from China to Dubai
- Seaway transportation of all cargos as FCL and LCL from all ports in China to Iran and United Arab Emirates
- Carrying out all the procedures of goods clearance from Chinese customs and sending them to Iran.
- Purchasing from websites such as Alibaba, Aliexpress, madeinchina, etc.
Why do we need to use cargo and transport services in China?
In addition to saving your money significantly, using cargo services in China will also speed up your international business process. And that’s why many merchants and traders are interested in using cargo services in China. As a cargo service provider in China, IRdelivery is ready to provide services to dear merchants with the latest business methods. We provide you with all cargo services in China.
You can see some of the advantages of using cargo services in China, below:
- IRdelivery carries out all the procedures of your business and delivers your cargo to your desired destination.
- By using cargo services in China all your import and export procedures are done faster.
- Merchants can see a sample of the desired product before purchasing.
- All the steps of setting up contracts with Chinese sellers and manufacturers are done professionally with the help of experienced interpreters and translators to avoid any fraud.
- Transportation services for merchants
- Counselling with merchants to save as much as possible when purchasing
How much does cargo services from China, cost?
The cost of cargo services in China can be different depending on variety of conditions and factors during trade. And it depends on your business category, type of shipment, origin and destination, etc.
We are committed to provide you with all cargo services in China at the lowest possible cost. Contact us for more information and free advice on cargo charges from China.
Cargo and air freight from China
One of the most popular methods of cargo from China is air freight. Air freight is the fastest way to transport goods. CARGO airports are being constantly developed and expanded to facilitate and accelerate transportation. China’s CARGO airports are among the top ranks in the world.
The International Airport Council has listed five airports in China and they are introduced below.
Hong Kong International Airport
The world’s largest cargo airport is located in Hong Kong. Hong Kong International Airport holds the honorable first place and has maintained it for many years. This airport has been the busiest airport in the world for 9 years. In 2018, the airport handled 5.1 million tons of cargo, accounting for 42 percent of Hong Kong total foreign trade value. At the time being, Hong Kong International Airport provides 43 parking spaces for cargo airplanes. The special advantages of this airport are primarily geographical location, excellent connectivity, the most modern facilities, sufficient capacity to handle cargo, as well as guaranteed efficiency and safety. Companies such as Air France Cargo, DHL Aviation, Lufthansa Cargo, Qatar Airway and UPS Airlines operate in this airport.
Shanghai Pudong International airport
Shanghai Pudong is the second largest airport in China. However among the world largest cargo hubs, Shanghai airport ranks third. This airport handles more than 3.1 million tons of cargo annually. This airport plays a vitally important role in loading in China. There are many shipping companies at Shanghai airport including DHL Aviation, FedEx Express, Air China Cargo, Lufthansa Cargo, UPS Airlines.
Beijing International Airport
Beijing International Airport is the third largest cargo airport in China. This airport was opened in 1958. Cargo transportation is carried out by more than 100 airlines from all over the world. Transportation companies such as Air China Cargo, DHL Aviation, FedEx Express, and Lufthansa Cargo operate in this center. Beijing International Airport has four hangars. The facility is classified as an F4 facility, meaning it can also handle wide body equipment. The cargo airport handles more than 2 million tons of cargo annually (there were only 34.000 tons 40 years ago).
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport is the fourth largest cargo airport in China. This airport is one of the busiest airports in southern China. This center handles more than 1.8 million tons of cargo. Guangzhou Baiyun has been operating since 2004. Airway transport companies such as Air France Cargo, Korean Air Cargo, Lufthansa Cargo and UPS mainly operate in this airport.
Guangzhou is also the FedEx hub in Asia and Oceania. From the beginning this center had 136 flights per week.
Shenzhen International Airport
Shenzhen International Airport is one of the largest airports in the southern China. This center was opened in 1991. The cargo airport in Shenzhen handles more than 1 million tons of cargo annually. The logistic center at the airport covers an area of 115.000 square meters and offers customs warehousing, international logistic distribution, customs services as well as delivery. The airport serves in 39 cargo routes that connect to 33 destinations. Shipping companies like USP Airlines, China Airlines Cargo, China Cargo Airlines and also FedEx Express operate in this port. This airport serves as a cargo hub for USP in Asia and Pacific Ocean. Cargo services in China requires experience and background in this field. Contact IRdelivery experts today to guide you in your business and cargo services in China.
contact us : 09120436269